Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Chopper Skate Shop - 10 Year Anniversary Artwork

When I was about 15 I used to spend pretty much all my time hanging around Kettering and going out skateboarding with my friends.  One of our favourite places to hang out was our local skate shop, CHOPPER. Last weekend the shop celebrated their 10 year anniversary! Something that makes me feel extremely old. O__o  As part of the celebrations they invited lots of the old arty types back to create some  artwork on some old decks for a display.  So naturally I got involved! :) I haven't created anything by hand for a long time so it was really nice to have a break from the computer screen.  Here are the results! :)

So, Happy 10th Birthday CHOPPER! and congrats to the owners of the shop Amanda and Mark who have over the years built up a truely awesome skate community for the little town of Kettering.   you guys!
All the artwork on display

No comments: